After having a delicous Oreo Milkshake at Evergreen Kosher Restaurant, I decided to do an experiment at home. So I took out my lab coat from my cuboard, my rubber gloves and my goggles. Nah I’m joking. I went to the shop to get some ingredients to make my own Oreo Milkshake ™. It tastes amazing and I think I need to make it again sometime!
So here is what you need:
- Dairy bell Ice Cream ( can be Vanilla or even chocolate, its your choice)
- One box of Oreos( once again any oreos will do)
- A blender
What to do:
- Chop up the Oreos into small pieces.
- Throw the chopped up Oreos into the blender.
- Place a scoop or two of ice cream in the blender
- Top up with some milk ( Maybe a third of a mug)
- Place the blener lid on ( Trust me you don’t want this on your ceiling, you want it in your tummy)
- Blend till smooth.
- Optional but recommended: Add some small Oreo pieces on top
And now enjoy!
Share this recipe with your friends!