Last night at the Westin Hotel in Cape Town, PriceCheck announced the winners of South Africa’s premier Tech & E-Commerce awards. Guests first listened to the inspirational Sihle Tshabalala talk about how he started his business in Prison and then we were treated to a performance by No Method who performed a range of songs including “Let Me Go”, which is a hit all over the world. The delicious three course meal and open bar was enjoyed by all!
Here are the results of the evening:
- Best Fintech Platform – SnapScan
- Best use of tech by an NGO – Santa Shoebox
- Best Delivery/Logistics Provider – PostNet
- Best Mobile Shopping Experience – Clicks
- Best Travel Booking Service – Airbnb
- Best On-Demand Service – Uber
- Best Niche Shopping Experience – Superbalist
- Best Small Tech /E-commerce Business – The kid Zone
- Best Online Classifieds Service – Property24
- Best Marketplace Platform – Bidorbuy
- Best Customer Service – Afrihost
- Best Female Tech/Commerce Entrepreneur – Robyn Smith of Faithful to Nature
- Employer of the Year – Yuppiechef
- People’s Choice Award – Takealot
- The Pricecheck E-Commerce Service of the Year goes to Travelstart!
Congratulations to all the nominees and winners!