So Justin Bieber will be back in Cape Town next week for his Purpose Tour and last time Justin graced us with his presence he was out and about in Cape Town making his fans go wild. I thought I would help Justin a bit with some tips on what to do while he is here, besides for perform at his show.
So Justin, if you are reading this (Tweet this to him so he sees it), here are some cool things to do in Cape Town and if you want I will gladly join you!
- Cycle on the Sea Point Promenade – Rent a bicycle from Up Cycles and take a ride along the coast! upcycles.co.za
- Visit the Two Oceans Aquarium – There is an awesome new Jelly Species exhibit which is mesmerising! aquarium.co.za
- Paraglide over the Atlantic Seaboard – get a bird’s eye view of the area. paraglide.co.za
- Find Wally’s cave – You can’t Instagram your adventure in Cape Town without a photo of yourself in Wally’s Cave. Here is how to get to Wally’s cave
- Coffee at truth – Truth has the best coffee in the world! truth.coffee
- Scootours downhill cycling – Ride a big wheeled scooter down the Table Mountain! scootours.co.za
- Bounce around at Rush – A Trampoline Park with 1500-2500 square meters of adventure, excitement, fun and challenges. rushsa.co.za
Enjoy Cape Town Beebs